There are no products listed under this category.
Wedding & Event Flowers
We focus on each bride’s unique vision and style by providing customized design and personalized service. Romantic, contemporary, vintage, classic, or sophisticated, we offer a gorgeous selection of bouquets, ceremony designs, reception center pieces, floral cake decorations and more.
We specialize in wedding décor and design only a few weddings at a time to ensure a boutique experience. You can count on our professional and skilled team to personally attend to all your wedding’s floral and decor needs and to materialize your vision on your special day.
Founded in the 1950's, Savilles Country Florist has decorated thousands of weddings. We maintain uncompromisingly high standards and our clients enjoy personalized attention to achieve luxurious and sophisticated floral designs. We ensure a smooth decision making process as we carefully listen to and process our bride’s criteria while sharing our professional advice and knowledge. Utilizing our wealth of experience and creativity, we produce results that exceed our bride’s expectations.
Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! We would be honored to provide flowers and bouquets for your special day. Your wedding day will be one of the most important days of your life, and your flower and bouquet choices require careful consideration. We are excited about working with you to plan the wedding of your dreams. Please call us to request a floral consultation today!
Phone: (716) 662-4483
Individual consultations with our wedding coordinator are available by appointment only. Things to consider when making your appointment:
- It's absolutely necessary to have a plan for the wedding flower budget. Like all wedding services, flower shopping is very flexible - we want to showcase the designs and flower choices that make best use of your budget.
- Plan to come in for your appointment 3-6 months prior to your wedding date. If you are marrying during the most popular months (April, May, June, September, and October), you'll want to be available for an appointment at least six months before, to assure availability for your wedding date.
- Having the bridal attire chosen before choosing wedding flowers is also necessary. Personal flowers, ceremony, and reception decor are all accessories to the bridal party - the colors & styles of the bridal party attire dictates the colors and styles of the floral arrangements, from the simplest corsage to most elaborate altar decor. It is helpful to see the bridal and/or any attendant's attire in either a photo, magazine print out, or link to a photo online. Seeing the colors & styles of the wedding attire helps us visualize your style and allows us to make suggestions about ways to personalize the wedding flowers.
- Typically, consultations last approximately one to two hours. We discuss flowers in detail, discussing varieties, colors, styles, and pricing. Bring one or two people to help make decisions, but not the entire bridal party. Many brides visit us with Mom, Maid of Honor, or fiancé - just not the whole entourage.
- We are open Monday through Saturday, and appointments are available any day that we have openings.
- It is helpful for us to see the Couple's inspiration photos - Pinterest boards, magazine clippings, photographs etc. are always a welcome insight into the wedding vision. If you haven't been looking, it's a good time to start!
- You can reserve your date with a $50 non refundable retainer/deposit which will go towards the cost of your wedding flowers.
- We reserve dates on a first come, first served basis, and do not hold dates without retainers. The balance of your wedding flower invoice and final changes would be due three weeks before your wedding. We accept cash, personal check and money order for wedding payments.